[wlm-es] FW: [Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM irc chat

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 09:44:22 CEST 2011

Os reenvío esto. Mañana hay una reunión vía IRC.

Millars

From: lodewijk en effeietsanders.org
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 08:56:18 +0200
To: wikilovesmonuments en lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM irc chat

Hi all,
apologies for not sending around the agenda yet - I would like to get some input :) I will try to write up a summary tonight and probably that helps in aligning thoughts.

Let this also please serve as a reminder that tomorrow an IRC meeting was planned :)
Kind regards,
Lodewijk