[wlm-es] blogpost wlm-eu about euregion contest

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:27:14 CEST 2011

Hi! I'm sorry. Vicenç had already explained this point. Yes, the contest is about these four regions.

Regards.

Santi (Millars)

From: wikimillars en hotmail.com
To: wlm-es en lists.wmnederland.nl
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:22:27 +0200
Subject: Re: [wlm-es] blogpost wlm-eu about euregion contest

The Euroregion is formed also by Balearic Islands and a part of France. I guess the prize is also for photos from this territories, isn't it?

Please, when you sign the agreement, inform in this list to do publicity about this.

Regards

Santi