[Wlm-be] Copyright status lists Wallonia

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sat Sep 3 19:05:45 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

I looked into the copyright situation of the lists in Belgium. First:
Everything published in the Belgian Official Journal/Belgisch
Staatsblad/Moniteur Belge/Belgisches Staatsblatt is in the public domain.
So I took a not so random list
(https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/List_of_beschermd_erfgoed_in_Beauvechain).
I took the third item. I looked for "Wahenges" at
http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/doc/rech_n.htm . This gave me 2
documents in Dutch and French containing the item, see
http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/mopdf/2002/11/15_1.pdf#Page44
<http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/mopdf/2002/11/15_1.pdf#Page44> . It
contains exactly the description we have.

The coordinates and number is factual information that imho is not
covered by copyright so I think these speedy deletion were in error.
Could someone please get the lists undeleted at the French Wikipedia?

Maarten