[Wle-nl] Wiki Loves Earth in the Netherlands

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k op ukr.net
Vr Mrt 28 12:43:46 CET 2014

Hi,
We are happy to see your interest in organising Wiki Loves Earth in the Netherlands.
Working on international coordination, we would like to know some more information about the preparation in your country. We would be glad if you could provide us the following: 1) Contacts for your local team - who is the best person to contact (name, nickname, email, ...) or mailing list of the team. Please make sure that your contact person is subscribed to wikilovesearth op lists.wikimedia.org 2) Funding issues - whether you will make a grant request (in which case we encourage you to start it now, and we will be ready to support your request) or not 3) List conversion - whether you need any help in this (we will use most of WLM tools, so we may help you with your local lists) 4) Any other help needed from international team?
If you need any help or advice or you have something interesting to share, please do not hesitate to contact me or write to wikilovesearth op lists.wikimedia.org .
On our side, we will offically introduce the international team and our new project manager for WLE in the next few days.
Best regards, Mykola Kozlenko (aka NickK) for WLE international team