[Netherlandsworld] Feedback Netherlands and the World Exchange Platform requested

Arne Wossink wossink op wikimedia.nl
Do Aug 3 14:03:21 CEST 2017

Dear all,

The Netherlands and the World Exchange Platform (
https://netherlandsworld.nl/) aims to be a place where (Dutch) GLAMs and
Wikimedia volunteers can interact to help bring digitised collections to
Wikimedia Commons. The platform went online in April 2017. A few months
later, we would now like to collect some feedback on the platform:

* If you’ve signed up on the platform but never got around to using it, or
if you looked at the platform but didn’t sign up, we would like to hear
about that.

* If you’ve never heard of the Netherlands and the World Exchange Platform
before, we would like to hear about that too.

* In general, we are also interested to get feedback about the platform
itself. So, whether you’ve already had a look at it, or just learned about
it from this email, we would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes
to browse the website and share with us your thoughts on its purpose, the
available functionality, the layout, things that you’re missing that should
be there, suggestions, etc.

Feel free to share your thoughts on my talk page, this talk page or email
me directly if you don’t want to share your thoughts in public. Your
feedback will be invaluable to help us decide how to move forward with the
Netherlands and the World Exchange Platform.

Thank you!

Regards,

Arne Wossink

Projectleider / Project Manager Wikimedia Nederland

*(Werkdagen: maandag, dinsdag, donderdag / Office hours: Monday, Tuesday,
Thursday)*

Tel. +31 (0)6 11000505
E-mail: wossink op wikimedia.nl

*Postadres*:                                                 * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                                                Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht                                         Utrecht